Tuesday 29 September 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hi,

My name is Dave and I have started this blog to help students with their Cambridge English exams. I've been teaching these exams now for a while, and I keep hearing the same mistakes again and again. I find I repeat myself a lot to my classes (they seem to have noticed it too!) but some of the stuff I say really can help you get through these exams. I thought I'd write up the problems and questions I hear again and again and let my students come and see this blog - to save my voice as much as anything else! Anyone else interested in the exams is welcome to have a look too. Good luck in those tests and... keep using the language. That's the key. You'll find some links on the site to places I constantly refer people to. Check them out and I hope they help.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment